What's been achieved in our first year?
- Fuel Macedonia was registered as a UK Charity on 30th April 2020
- We raised £6,722 for a variety of Projects (the majority of which are shown below).
- Through additional generosity 100% of the funds raised for projects went to the projects, not to running the Charity - these were covered by specific gifts for this purpose
- We additionally reclaimed £525 of gift aid
Purchase of either wood or gas for heating households during the coldest months of the year (Find out more)
- The equivalent of 41 months of heat purchased
- Warming 18 households
- Costing £2,313
Purchase of food and household cleaning groceries (Find out more)
- The equivalent of 33 food parcels
- Feeding 26 households
- Costing £1,678
Homeless project in Skopje (a pilot project)
Providing food for rough sleepers or those with no utilities
- 9 different situations
- Costing £150
Shutka Food Garden
A new project creating a sustainable food garden for the local community to get involved with and feed themselves (Find out more)
- Raised £1,250 towards the project's set-up costs
Wellbeing and personal development courses
We fully funded these sessions that participants reported as "I'm always encouraged and positive after the group"
- 10 men attended at least 1 of 7 sessions
- Costing £514